Sat, 20 Aug|
CAVA ADULTS - Serendah River & Waterfall Volunteering Adventure (Free event with free food!!)
Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Selaru river & Serendah waterfalls to clean it.
Time & Location
20 Aug 2022, 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
Serendah, Kampung Orang Asli Serendah, 48200 Serendah, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
We organise adventures that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. Join us to help protect one of the most beautiful places in Malaysia!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Bavanie (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 5
No of Participants - 72
Whatsapp - +601110624941
WHEN - 20th of August Saturday 9:00AM to 2:00PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 50
WHERE - Serendah Recreational Waterfall
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITY - River & Waterfall Cleanup
1. Clean the river & waterfall
1. Explore the pristine waterfall!!
2. Enjoy swimming in the river & waterfall
3. Experience walking by an indigenous people village
4. Protect the environment and volunteer
5. Make lots of new friends!!
6. Eat a tasty BBQ by the waterfall
7. Take part in lots of fun activities
8. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8.00AM
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. Meet the whole group in the carpark
3. We will see the river and walk up stream towards the final waterfall about 1 hour walk
4. We will clean rubbish from the river all the way to the waterfall. (very dirt
5. We will eat a wonderful BBQ next to the waterfall (sharing BBQ potluck)
6. Go swimming in the waterfall if you wish.
7. Tidy everything, leave it clean and bring the rubbish bags down.
8. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back in KL at 2.30PM or before.
CONTRIBUTION - None
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation to the meeting location.
(About 10-15MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 20 - 25MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Public Transport (KTM)
(About 5MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots, waterproof shoes, sturdy work boots. No sandals or open shoes)
2. Long sleeve shirt & Long pants that are okay to get dirty (you can change to your bathing suit at the waterfall or wear them inside)
3. Water - It is hot in Malaysia, please keep yourself hydrated.
4. Hats to protect from the sun
5. Snacks to keep your energy up
6.Heavy duty Kitchen gloves (reusable)
CAVA Kuala Lumpur is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.RM 0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out