Sat, 15 Oct|
CAVA ADULTS - Sg Guntong Riverbank & Chilling Waterfall Volunteering Adventure (Free food!!)
Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Sg Guntong river to clean it and enjoy Chilling waterfalls.
Time & Location
15 Oct 2022, 9:00 am – 5:05 pm
Rawang, Bukit Sentosa, 48300 Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
We organise adventures that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. Join us to help protect one of the most beautiful places in Malaysia!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Alvin Daniel & Bavanie (Camp Leaders)
Adventures Organised - 5
No of Participants - 72
Whatsapp - +601110624941 / +01136820241
WHEN - 15th of October Saturday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 30
WHERE - Sungai Guntong Riverbank, Rawang
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITY - Riverbank Clean Up
1. Clean the river
1. Explore the pristine Chilling waterfall with a guided hike!!
2. Enjoy swimming in the river & waterfall
3. Experience natural and free fish spa
4. Protect the environment and volunteer
5. Make lots of new friends!!
6. Eat a tasty BBQ by the waterfall
7. Take part in lots of fun activities
8. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8.00AM
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 8.45AM and have a simple breakfast (provided)
3. We will clean the riverbank from 9.15AM to 10.15AM
4. We will drive to Sg Chilling waterfall at 10.30AM which is about an hour journey
5. We will register at the Sg Chilling Counter at 11.30AM and have simple lunch (provided) before proceeding to trek the waterfall for about 1km (consisting of 6 river crossings)
6. Go swimming in the waterfall from 1PM to 3.30PM
7. Tidy everything and leave the waterfall clean.
8. Optional : Travel to Kuala Kubu Baru Town for tea-time (own cost) at Warong Pak Samad.
9. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back in KL at 5.30PM or before.
CONTRIBUTION - RM20
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation to the meeting location.
(About 10-15MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots, waterproof shoes, sturdy work boots)
2. Long sleeve shirt & Long pants that are okay to get dirty (you can change to your bathing suit at the waterfall or wear them inside)
3. Water - It is hot in Malaysia, please keep yourself hydrated.
4. Hats to protect from the sun
5. Snacks to keep your energy up
6.Heavy duty Kitchen gloves (reusable) (REUSABLE GLOVES PREFERRED TO REDUCE PLASTIC WASTE WHICH IS BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT)
CAVA Kuala Lumpur is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.RM 20.00+RM 0.50 service fee