Sun, 11 Dec|
CAVA ADULTS - Singapore Nature quarry, Hindhede Nature quarry, Bukit Timah summit down via Cave Path (medium Hike)
Protect the environment, have fun and make new friends in the South of Singapore
Time & Location
11 Dec 2022, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm GMT+8
Singapore, 510 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 678211
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are CAVA!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back to the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Singapore's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to quarries to hike and clean!!
Rupika (Activities leader)
Adventures organised - 11
No of Participants - 30
Whatsapp - +6592473212
WHEN - Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EXPERIENCE OR EQUIPMENT NECESSARY)
WHERE - Bukit Batok Quarry
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on the website)
1. Explore the picturesque views across Singapore's natural places!!
2. Marvel at the wonderful flora and fauna
3. Admire the fasinating quarries of Singapore
4.. Enjoy making new friends
5. Protect the environment and maintain the trail
6. Join the CAVA Singapore Community
1. Meet at 9:00 AM at the hike start point. Hillview MRT station. Blueline DT3. Exit A
2. Do a fun get to know you warm up exercise.
3. Start the hike
4. Marvel at Nature and beauty. Focus on sounds of nature along the way
5. Panaromic View Points of the fresh water quarries
6. Walk around the seed forest and various stunning places along the hike
7. Walk briefly through Rail Corridor Path
8. See the Hindhede quarry
8. Return to base of Bukit Timah Nature Reserve via cave path.
9. See the last Cave along the way.
10. Admire magnificent old tree and one very old burial ground.
11. Lunch Break as on need basis if people wish to join
12.Walk towards Lunch options
13. Back to the MRT
14. Closing Ceremony
15. Say goodbye
CONTRIBUTION - SGD$25
INCLUDES - Meetups group cost, leader expenses, insurance and permits
DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to meet up point or from the trail end
(About 5SGD each - You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
1. Walking Shoes
2. Water - At least 1 liters of water for drinking
3. Snacks along the route as and when you need
CAVA Singapore is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind, you can cancel within 24 hours. Thereafter, it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transport to and from trailhead)SGD 20.00