CAVA ADULTS - Sungai Congkak / Bukit Chenuang Camping Adventure!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time.
We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 10th of April. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - 10th of April Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 1 hour from Kuala Lumpur Sungai Congkak National Forest
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM.
(You will receive a car pooling link by email after you register on our website. You can use it to organise transport.)
2. We will travel 1 hour by car to Sungai Congkak outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 10AM. (About 5 minutes walk from the car park.)
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike in Bukit Chenuang Forest Reserve along the river. (about 2.5 hours) (optional hike)
7. Checkout the river and the viewpoint.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
10. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
12. Arrive back at in Kuala Lumpur Sunday 12:30PM
CONTRIBUTIONS - 60MY
INCLUDES the cost of the food, campsite costs, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Sungai Congkak National Forest
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
(You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
Sherry (Expedition Leader)
Adventures Organised - 10
No of Participants - 285
26th of March - Register on our website - click here - www.cavadventures.org
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
- Sold OutOne PersonRM60RM600RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + TentRM90RM900RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + Tent + TarpRM105RM1050RM0