CAVA ADULTS - Sungai Kedondong waterfall camping adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 20th of March. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
We have an awesome time camping!! Check out this video - https://www.facebook.com/CavaInternational/videos/334928360957166
WHEN - 20th of March Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Children (Under 18) are not allowed at this event.
WHERE - 1 hour from Kuala Lumpur Sungai Kedondong National Park
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM. (You will have access to a car pooling link after you register on our website)
2. We will travel 1 hour by car to Sungai Kedondong National Park outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet in the carpark at 9.30AM.
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. Walk about an hour to Sungai Kedondong Waterfall. (optional)
7. Checkout the waterfall and swim.
8. Eat lunch. (Everyone brings some food to share)
9. Workshop and other craft activities in the afternoon.
10. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire.
11. After if people still have the energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
12. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
13. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
14. Arrive back in Kuala Lumpur Sunday 11:30AM
CONTRIBUTIONS - 50MYR
INCLUDES - cost of the food, campsite costs, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Sungai kedondong
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
Group 1 (10 people)
Sherry (Expedition Leader) Adventures Organised - 8
No of Participants - 240
Group 2 (10 people)
Shekhar (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 92
SIGNUP OPENS 6th of March
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
- Sold OutOne PersonRM50RM500RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + Tent + TarpRM95RM950RM0