Sat, 23 Sept|
Sungai Long Hill
CAVA ADULTS - Sungai Long Hill hiking adventure "Hunt for Sea of Clouds"
Join us to make friends, protect the environment and have fun at one of the most beautiful beaches in Malaysia!!
Time & Location
23 Sept, 7:00 am – 11:00 am
Sungai Long Hill, Persiaran SL 7a, 43200 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
~~~~~SEA OF CLOUDS~~~~~
That will be our main highlights of this hike,
We will try arrive early reach the peak and hope there will be sea of clouds there
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to hike that has beautiful view and many awesome activities to do! We're planning to go there on the 23th of september. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Hanson (Hike Leader)
Adventures Organised - 20
No of Participants - 511
Whatsapp - +60102288381
WHEN - 23th september Saturday 7 am to 11.00 am
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 25
WHERE - Sungai Long Hill
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
DISTANCE - 3KM
1. Clean the trail!!
2. Protect the surrounding area
1. Enjoy the scene at the viewing area
2. We will try to arrive peak early to catch the sea of clouds. If it rains yesterday it's almost 100% you'll get sea of clouds
3. Relaxing at the peak while sipping coffee
4.Taking picture at the lake
5. Protect the environment and volunteer to clean the trails
6. Make lots of new friends!!
7. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers
2. We will travel on car to Sungai Long Hill . There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the site at 7AM
4.introduce yourself to the group.
5. We start hiking at our own pace!
6. Share/Eat the food you brought at the peak
7.Free and easy when we reach the peak.
8. Take some beautiful pictures
9. Back to the carpark say goodbye to your friends
CONTRIBUTION - 20MYR
INCLUDES - (some drinks, website costs, meetups group cost, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance)
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation to the meeting location.
(About 10MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 15MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 30MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers are compulsory)
2. Water - You will need 1 liters of water for drinking.
3. Food to eat and share at the peak
4. Waterproof bag to protect from rain (optional)
CAVA Kuala Lumpur is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.