Sun, 10 Jul|
Sungai Long Hill
CAVA ADULTS - Sungai Long Sunset Hiking Adventure (Easy / Medium Hike)
Enjoy an unobstructed view of the glorious setting sun and have a picnic by the gushing sounds of the waterfall! Join us to protect the environment, have fun and make friends!!
Time & Location
10 Jul 2022, 5:00 pm – 9:05 pm MYT
Sungai Long Hill, Persiaran SL 7a, 43200 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back to the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Sungai Long Hills to hike and clean!!
Bavanie (group Leader)
Adventures Organised - 5
No of Participants - 116
Whatsapp - +601110624941
WHEN - 10th of July Saturday 5.00pm to 9.00PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
WHERE - 30 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur (Sungai Long)
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
DISTANCE - 6 KM
1. Explore the picturesque Sungai Long Hill
2. Witness the last bits of evening glow sink slowly behind the township.
3. Marvel at the various pit stops offering views of a lake, mini grand canyon and waterfall at the peak
4. Eat a picnic with others by the gushing sounds of the waterfall
5. Enjoy making new friends
6. Help clean the environment
7. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 4.00PM
2. We will travel 30 to 40 minutes by car to outside Kuala Lumpur.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 4.45PM.
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
4. We will begin hiking up Sungai Long Hill
5. We will do a combination of jungle and road trekking
6. Enjoy a picnic and tea + coffee by the waterfall or while watching the sunset
7. Pick up rubbish as we go down
8. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back before 10.00PM
CONTRIBUTION - 20MYR
(INCLUDES - leaders cost, coffee and tea, website costs, equipment storage, insurance and meetups groups costs)
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transportation to Sungai Long Hill.)
(About 10MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Headlamp or torch (you will be trekking back down in the dark)
2. Water - You will need 2-3 liters of water for drinking (there is no waterpoint up there)
3. Food to eat at the top.
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours of payment but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.RM 20.00+RM 0.50 service fee