Sat, 23 Jul|
Air Luit Pertak Camp
CAVA ADULTS - Sungai Pertak Camping Adventure!! (Campsite Camping)
Join us to make friends, enjoy a short trek and immerse yourself in nature at this stunning waterfall campsite!!
Time & Location
23 Jul 2022, 10:00 am – 24 Jul 2022, 12:00 pm
Air Luit Pertak Camp, 44000, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that has a wonderful river side camping ground and many awesome activities to do! We're planning to go there on the 23rd of July 2022. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, enjoy our beautiful natural environment, have some fun and make friends.
Chean Fai-CF (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 17
Whatsapp - +60167156125
WHEN - 23rd/24th of July 2022 Saturday 9:00AM to Sunday 11:00AM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who is resonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 20
WHERE - Air Liut campsite, Sungai Pertak KKB (1.5 hour from Kuala Lumpur)
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
1. Clean the campsite!!
2. Repurpose Items
1. Explore the surounding stream and waterfall!!
2. Soak in the rapidly gushing waterfall for a blissful natural water massage!!!
3. Enjoy & share campfire stories
4. Back to the basics, living without electricity
5. Protect the environment and volunteer
6. Make lots of new friends!!
7. Eat a tasty BBQ
8. Take part in lots of fun activities
9. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM
(You will receive a transport sharing spreadsheet by email after you register on our website. You can use this to organise transport.)
2. We will travel on 23rd July 2022 by car to Air Liut campsite, Sungai Pertak outside KL . There is a place to park cars there but limited, be early as the second car park is much further.
3. We will meet in the site at 10.00AM
4. We will do a fun, quick and short team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents, tarps and collect firewood for the evening.
6. We will hike for 2 hours to Lata Medang and have lunch there. You may bring your own lunch pack and share some food with others too. (optional hike)
7. We'll be swimming and have some fun activities after lunch at the waterfalls.
8. Come back to the campsites for a free and easy afternoon activities.
9. Everyone get involved in preparing group dinner together.
10. We will have a BBQ and cook on an open fire.
11. Afterwards, if people still have energy, we will play a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
12. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
1. Wake up on Sunday at 8.00AM and help make breakfast for the group.
2. Eat breakfast
3. Volunteer to clean the campsite!! Doing our bit for the environment.
4. Pack up the tents.
5. Finish the camp with a closing ceremony at 10.30PM.
6. Arrive back in KL by 12:30PM.
CONTRIBUTION - 80MYR
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, campsite, games, activities, park fees, group equipment costs, transport, registration fees, meetups website cost, cleaning equipment, insurance, leader expenses, equipment storage and equipment transport.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to the meeting location.
(About 15 - 20MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 20 - 25MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
(About 30MYR each. You will be sent a transport sharing spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
A. No Toilets
B. No electricity
C. No Sink
D. No Fire pit
E. Stream ✅:
F. Parking distance to campsite: 10Min ✅ and 20Min ✅
G. Entrance for Normal Car, highrise car or 4X4: As long as the car is not lowered.
H. Phone Coverage ✅ Celcom/Umobile
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Flip flops for the beach, hiking shoes if you decide to go for walk in the greenery nearby.
2. Activities (board games, cards, books, craft activities, beach balls, sun loungers, inflatable toys, anything you can think of which is fun)
3. Waterproof stuff in case it gets wet. (A dry bag for your smart phones and cameras. Sand and water don't mix well with electronics)
4. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) mosquito coils, headtorch and tent.
5. Swimming stuff
6. Water - Reasonable amount of water for drinking.
CAVA Kuala Lumpur is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.RM 80.00Sold Out
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)RM 110.00Sold Out
One Person + Tent + Tarp
This is a contribution for one person with a tent (The tent can fit 2 people) and one tarp. (Useful in case of heavy rain)RM 125.00Sold Out
Two People + Tent
This is a contribution for two people and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)RM 190.00Sold Out
This event is sold out