CAVA ADULTS - Sungai Pisang Waterfall Camping Adventure!! (Resort Camping)
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are Camping Adventures!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time.
We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that will be exclusive to our group. We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 24th of April. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - 24th of April Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 1 hour from Kuala Lumpur (The Alangs Gombak Resort)
AWESOME ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES
1. Showers and Bathroom
2. Fishing Pond
3. Football Field
4. Waterfall Camping
5. Indoor Area
7. Private Campsite (no other groups)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM.
(You will receive a car pooling link by email after you register on our website. You can use it to organise transport.)
2. We will travel 1 hour by car to The Alangs Gombak Resort outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 9AM. (There is a private car park there)
4. We will do a fun team building activity.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike to Pisang Waterfall. (about 2 hours) (optional hike)
7. Checkout the river and the viewpoint.
8. Come back to the campsite.
9. Afternoon activities - (Fishing, football, games or you can just relax)
10. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
11. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
12. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
13. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, eat breakfast and pack up the tents.
14. Finish the closing ceremony
15. Arrive back at in Kuala Lumpur Sunday 12:30PM
CONTRIBUTION - 70MYR
(More expensive than normal because the campsite has many extra services and activities. Also for Pisang Waterfall you now have to pay for permits.)
INCLUDES - the cost of the food, hiking permit, campsite costs, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, fire lighters, sauna stuff and equipment transport.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to The Alangs Gombak Resort
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
(You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
Aravinda (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 85
Whatsapp - +60 1139205458
10th of April - Register on our website - www.cavadventures.org
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
- Sold OutOne PersonRM70RM700RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + TentRM100RM1000RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + Tent + TarpRM115RM1150RM0