Sat, 30 Oct|
Sai Wan Campsite
CAVA ADULTS - Tai Long Sai Camping Adventure!!
Join us on one of Hong Kong's best beaches for fun, adventures and making new friends!!
Time & Location
30 Oct 2021, 8:00 am – 31 Oct 2021, 11:00 am
Sai Wan Campsite, Tai Long, Hong Kong
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 30th of October. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - 30th of October Saturday 8:00AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 1 hour from Hong Kong Tai Long Sai Wan
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 8AM. Or begin travelling by public transport. (You will have access to a car pooling and public transport sharing link after you register)
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to Sai Wan Pavilion outside Hong Kong. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet outside the bus stop at 9AM
4. We will walk for about 40 minutes to Sai Wan
5. We will do a fun team building activity.
6. We will set up the tents.
7. You can go on a medium hike up to Ham Tin Wan (about 1 hour)
8. Checkout the viewpoint!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
10. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
11. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
12. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, eat breakfast and pack up the tents.
13. Closing ceremony
14. Arrive back in Hong Kong Sunday 11:00AM
CONTRIBUTIONS - (to be confirmed)
We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
TENTS You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 80HKD (Can fit two people)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
Public Transport - (You will have access to the transport sharing spreadsheet after you register on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower. (limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
(to be confirmed)
Contact CAVA on +44 7840 536723
16th of October
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team