Sat, 18 Sept|
CAVA ADULTS - Tbilisi National Park Camping Adventure!! (Forest Camping)
Join us to make friends and have fun in one of the most beautiful places in Georgia.
Time & Location
18 Sept 2021, 9:00 am – 19 Sept 2021, 1:00 pm
Tbilisi, VX84+9M6, Tbilisi, Georgia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are Camping Adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp that has a beautiful forest, a beautiful view, a BBQ and a campfire. We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 18th of September. It's sure to be awesome!! We hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - Saturday 18th of September (Arrive at 9AM)
WHO - Anyone who wants to come
WHERE - Tbilisi National Park Campsite
1. Tasty BBQ
2. Campfire + marshmellows
3. Short hike to monastery nearby
5. Watching the stars
6. Football or volleyball game
7. Short walk to the church nearby
8. Sauna building
9. Environmental volunteering (cleaning up the river)
Saturday morning (9AM - 1PM)
1. Set up camp and ice breaking
2. Go for a walk (longer and shorter options)
3. Shared potluck lunch
Saturday afternoon (1PM - 6PM)
1. Chillout at the campsite (boardgames)
2. Volleyball game
3. Sauna building
4. Football if people want to play
Saturday evening (6PM - 10PM)
1. Tasty BBQ dinner
2. Music quiz!! With prize for the winner.
Sunday morning (8AM - 12)
1. River cleaning (doing our bit for the environment)
2. Take down camp
3. Closing ceremony
Back in Tbilisi by 12
CONTRIBUTION - 50GEL
INCLUDES - Food, campsite, activities, tea, coffee, BBQ and cooking equipment
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transport to Tbilisi National Park
You can take a shared BOLT (5 - 10 GEL each)
You can car pool with others on the adventure.
You can borrow a tent from the group.
One Tent - 15GEL
Joe (Expedition Leader)
Adventures Organised - 16
No of Participants - 380
Whatsapp +995 511137721
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
Bear in mind that this is a very rustic campsite with few services. But a very beautiful place!!
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.GEL 50.00Sold Out
One Person + Tent
This is a contribution for one person and one tent. (The tent can fit 2 people)GEL 65.00Sold Out
One person + tent + tarp
This is a contribution for one person, one tent and one tarp (The tent can fit 2 people / tarp is an extra waterproof layer for your tent - useful in case of rain)GEL 75.00Sold Out
This event is sold out