Sun, 29 May|
Sungai Tekala Recreational Forest
CAVA ADULTS - Tekala Hidden Waterfall Hiking Adventure!! (Easy / Medium Hike)
A hidden waterfall between huge rocks, accessible by a short hike! Join us to protect the environment, have fun and make friends!!
Time & Location
29 May 2022, 7:30 am – 12:30 pm MYT
Sungai Tekala Recreational Forest, Selangor, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Sungai Tekala to hike and clean!!
Bavanie (group Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 17
Whatsapp - +601110624941
WHEN - 29th of May Sunday 7.30am to 12.30pm
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
WHERE - 30 to 40 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur (Semenyih)
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
DISTANCE - 4 KM
1. Clean the surrounding trail!!
1. Explore the picturesque Tekala Waterfall on a lazy Sunday
2. Swim in crystal clear waters
3. Enjoy free fish spa
4. Enjoy making new friends
5. Help clean the environment
6. Eat a picnic with others
7. Chill by the scenic Semenyih dam and enjoy taking photographs with the backdrop of the lovely lake surrounded by green forested hills which provides one of the most breathtaking sights in the country.
8. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 7.00AM
2. We will travel 30 to 40 minutes by car to outside Kuala Lumpur.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 7.30AM
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
4. We will begin hiking up Tekala Hidden Waterfall
5. If everyone is up for it, we will go further inside to the untouched areas
6. Enjoy a picnic and tea + coffee by the gushing sounds of the waterfall
7. Pick up rubbish as we go back
8. Short stop at Semenyih dam (if you haven’t been).
9. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back before 1PM
CONTRIBUTION - 20MYR
(INCLUDES - permits, breakfast, coffee and tea, website costs, equipment storage, insurance and meetups groups costs)
(DOES NOT INCLUDE - transportation to Tekala Waterfall.)
Car pooling (About 15MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
Shared GRAB (About 15MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Sensible shoes/sandals/aqua shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 2 liters of water for drinking.
3. Snacks to eat at the waterfall
CAVA is a non-profit devoted to preserving our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours of payment but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.