CAVA ADULTS - Volunteering Adventure - Bukit Apeh Waterfall Cleaning, Sign Making and BBQ!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are volunteering adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Bukit Apeh waterfall to clean it and repair the signs.
Join us for this exciting project!!
WHEN - 3rd of April Saturday 10AM to 2PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Unfortuntely at the moment we can't accept any children on our trips but we hope to begin kids trips next year.
WHERE - 30 minutes outside Kuala Lumpur (Location to be confirmed)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark.
4. We will make some signs for the footpath and commence cleaning.
5. Eat a fantastic BBQ!!
6. Go for a swim!!
7. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back in KL before 3PM.
CONTRIBUTIONS - (to be confirmed)
INCLUDES - (Including entrance fees, BBQ food, signs, drinks and cleaning equipment)
DOES NOT INCLUDE - (Transport to Bukit Apeh waterfall)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on the website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
Az (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 65
Ambuj (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 40
Whatsapp - +601133288500
20th of March
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team