CAVA ADULTS - Volunteering Adventure - Jalan Abbas Beach Cleaning and BBQ!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are volunteering adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Jalan Abbas Beach to clean it.
WHEN - 13th of March Saturday 10AM to 2PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
40 minutes outside Penang (exact location will be sent to you after registration)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to outside Penang. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 10AM.
4. We will begin cleaning the beach.
5. Eat a fantastic BBQ.
6. Have a swim!!
7. Head back to Penang. Should arrive back before 3PM.
CONTRIBUTION - 10MYR
(includes cleaning equipment, some food and drinks)
Please bring your own plates and utensils to reduce single-use waste.
TO ARRAGE TRANSPORT - Car Pooling
(Car pooling spreadsheet will be sent to you by email after you signup)
IMPORTANT - You can arrange to share the costs of transport with your driver.
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
3. Food for the picnic
4. Your own plates and utensils.
We highly reccomend not using disposable or single-use ones.
Henry (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 20
Whatsapp - +60124138563
Please RSVP so that we have a good idea of numbers!!
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
- Sold OutContribution for one personRM10RM100RM0