Sun, 04 Dec|
CAVA Port Dickson Beach Cleanup + Bukit Batu Putih Hiking (Easy Hike)
Join us to make friends, clean up the environment and have fun hiking and dipping in a beautiful beach!!
Time & Location
04 Dec 2022, 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
Port Dickson , Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone we are the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We will be heading over to Port Dickson to do a beach cleanup and then to Bukit Batu Putih for a beautiful scenic hike and on our descent we will head down to a beautiful secret blue beach called Monkey Bay beach to swim, enjoy and have lunch.
Alvin (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 3
No of Participants - 47
Whatsapp - +601136820241
WHEN - December 4th 8:00AM to 1:30PM
WHO - Anyone over 18 who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
FOOD & DRINKS - Breakfast, lunch and drinks will be provided
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - 30
WHERE - Port Dickson
(Exact meeting location will be sent to you after you register on our website)
DISTANCE - 4.3KM
1. Clean Port Dickson Beach
1. Clean up Port Dickson beach!!
2. Marvel at the wonderful view at Bukit Batu Putih
3. Enjoy swimming in a secret blue beach (Monkey beach)
4. Experience the nearby local food
5. Protect the environment and volunteer
6. Make lots of new friends!!
7. Eat a tasty meal
8. Take part in lots of fun activities
9. Join the CAVA Community Kuala Lumpur!!
8:00am Meet at Port Dickson beach
(The exact meeting point will be sent to you by your group leader after you register on the website)
8:15am We will have breakfast
8:30am Team building activity & start cleaning up the beach
9:30am End of beach cleanup, quick break and head over to Bukit Batu Putih
10:00am Hike to Bukit Batu Putih
10:30am Enjoy the scenic view at the peak & take awesome pictures
11:00am Head over to Monkey beach bay
11:30am Enjoy swimming at a beatiful beach and have lunch
1:00pm We will leave Monkey Bay Beach
1:30pm Reach carpark say goodbye to your new friends
CONTRIBUTION - 25.50MYR
INCLUDES - permit costs, drinks & food, website costs, meetups group cost, registration, leader expenses, equipment storage, equipment repair, insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE - Transportation to the meeting location.
(About 15 - 20MYR each. You will be sent a car pooling spreadsheet link by email after you register on our website. Use this to share transport with others on the adventure.)
YOU MUST REGISTER on our website to join an adventure.
Signup is open!!
1. Hiking shoes and Flip flops for the beach,
2. Hats to protect from the sun
3. Heavy duty kitchen gloves to pick up rubbish
4. Activities (board games, cards, books, craft activities, beach balls, sun loungers, inflatable toys, anything you can think of which is fun)
5. Waterproof bag
6. Mosquito spray, beach mat, portable chair (if you want)
7. Swimming stuff
8. Raincoat or poncho just incase it rains
9. 1 liter of drinking water- Its hot in Malaysia, please keep yourself hydrated
CAVA Kuala Lumpur is a non-profit community devoted to protecting our environment by getting more people to interact with and appreciate our beautiful planet. All our adventures are run collaboratively and it’s important that participants help each other and their group leader during the adventure.
LEADER REFUND POLICY
STRICT - If you change your mind you can cancel within 24 hours of payment but after this it is not possible to process a refund.
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team
+RM 0.64 service fee
This is a contribution for one person to join the Adventure with us.
+RM 0.64 service fee0