Perhentian Island Beach Camping Adventure!!
Time & Location
About The Event
THIS ADVENTURE IS SOLD-OUT & SIGN UP IS CLOSED NOW.
*Please message us if you would like to be put on a waiting list. _______________________________________________________
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!! We are a community of volunteers who organize trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time. We have discovered a beautiful campsite in Perhentian (See photo above) that has a wonderful beach and many awesome activities to do!!
For a taste of what we do - check out the video from our last beach camping trip!! https://www.facebook.com/CampingAdventuresMY/videos/992810944418763/
Aims of this trip
ENVIRONMENTAL Aim (If you want to take part)
1. Rain Forest Conservation
2. Walking Path Conservation
AWESOME Beach Activities include
1. Awesome games
2. Beach volleyball
3. Scuba Diving/ 5-point snorkelling trip
4. Play, swim and snorkelling in the sea (they have live corals just off the beach)
6. Jungle walking on the island
8. Awesome BBQ food
9. Enjoy the night with music
10. Enjoy the time with old and new friends
11. Just relax, enjoy the beach and stargazing
12. Craft activities
14. Cooking and eating together
15. Visiting Perhentian Island Bars
16. Walking to other beaches
17. Sky Lanterns
18. Bonfire and Beach Party
WHEN – There are ONE DAY or TWO DAY options. 29th/30th/31st of August Saturday 12:00PM to Monday 12:00PM WHO - Anyone who likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE – Kuala Besut jetty. Boat transfer to Perhentian Kecil Island provided.
1. We will meet at the Kuala Besut jetty. Take a 45-min boat transfer to our campsite at Coral Bay.
2. We will set up tents and get organized.
3. We will go swimming and have an awesome time!!
4. Over the next two days you will have a choice of activities. (See the list above) But mostly you can just relax.
5. Wake up Monday for breakfast and pack up the tents.
6. Beach cleanup and closing before departing back to KL.
TWO NIGHTS RM160/ ONE NIGHT RM140
THIS INCLUDES - boat transfers, environment conservation fees, food, BBQ, fire stuffs, prizes, games, activities, kitchen equipment, meetups website fees, insurance and campsite fees.
NOT INCLUDED - TRANSPORT to KUALA BESUT JETTY
TENTS If you NEED A TENT you can rent one from the group.
1. Double sharing for two people = 20 ringgits per person.
2. Single for one person = 30 ringgits per person
1. Flip flops for the beach, hiking shoes if you decide to go walking in the jungle trail.
2. Activities (board games, cards, books, craft activities, beach balls, sun loungers, inflatable toys, anything you can think of which is fun)
3. Waterproof stuff in case it gets wet. (A dry bag for your smart phones and cameras. Sand and water don't mix well with electronics)
4. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) mosquito coils, headtorch and tent.
5. Swimming stuff – it has many beautiful places to swim and a coral reef just off the beach.
Adventures Organised - 6
No of Participants - 160
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
Camping and Volunteering Adventures Team
- Sold OutContribution for one personRM0RM00RM0