Pisang Waterfall Camping Adventure
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time.
We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 25th / 26th of July. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
It’s a medium walk that takes about 1 hour and we will camp at the top of the waterfall.
It's a really nice place to camp you can check out more information about it here - https://hikingtheworld.blog/2018/04/14/pisang-falls-sungai-pisang/
WHEN - 25th/26th of July Saturday 9AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 50 minutes outside KL Pisang River Falls
WHAT - 1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM. (Follow the link to arrange transport - this is available after you signup on the google form)
2. We will travel 50 minutes by car to Pisang River Falls outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in carpark at the beginning of the trail.
4. We walk for about an hour.
5. We will set up the tents.
6. We will visit the waterfalls and go swimming!! About 5 minutes walk.
7. We will eat some lunch next to the waterfall (light picnic provided)
8. Come back to the campsite and do some wood carving and other craft activities.
9. Cook dinner on an open BBQ.
10. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
11. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
12. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM and pack up the tents
13. Closing ceremony at 10:00AM
14. Arrive back at KLCC Sunday 11:30AM
PRICE - The price will be 50 ringgits. We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, group upkeep, fire lighters and campsite costs.
If you NEED A TENT I can hire you one or you can borrow one from the group.
1. Double sharing for two people = 20 ringgits per person.
2. Single for one person = 30 ringgits per person
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower.(limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
Contact us on whatsapp 0187162426
I hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
Camping Adventures Team