Sungai Tekala Waterfall Camping Adventure
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time.
We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above) We're planning to go there on Saturday morning on the 27th of June. It's sure to be awesome!! I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
It’s quite an easy walk that takes about 10 minutes and we will camp right next to a river. There are some services there but it's very basic.
Check out this video from our last trip to Penang - https://www.facebook.com/CampingAdventuresMY/videos/992810944418763/
WHEN - 27th/28th of June Saturday 12 noon (lunchtime) to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 50 minutes outside Sungai Tekela waterfalls
WHAT - 1. Meet your cars and passengers at 12 noon. (lunchtime) (Follow the link to arrange transport - this is available after you signup on the google form)
2. We will travel 50 minutes by car to Sungai Tekela waterfalls outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in campsite carpark.
4. We will set up the tents.
5. We will visit the waterfalls and go swimming!! About 5 minutes walk.
6. Come back to the campsite and do some wood carving and other craft activities.
7. Cook dinner on an open BBQ.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a game. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
10. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM and pack up the tents
11. Closing ceremony at 10:00AM
12. Arrive back at KLCC Sunday 11:30AM
PRICE - The price will be 60 ringgits. We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment, group upkeep, fire lighters and campsite costs.
If you NEED A TENT I can hire you one or you can borrow one from the group.
1. Double sharing for two people = 20 ringgits per person.
2. Single for one person = 30 ringgits per person
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower.(limited)
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
Contact CVA on 0187162426
Contact John (camp organiser) on +44 7434810176
I hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
Camping Adventures Team