Sungai Tua Camping Adventure
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are camping adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN and help the environment at the same time.
We have discovered a really beautiful place to camp with few other people around. (See the photo above)
We're planning to go there on Saturday afternoon on the 26th of September. It's sure to be awesome!!
I hope you can come with us, have some fun and make friends.
WHEN - 26th/27th of September Saturday 8AM to Sunday 11:30AM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 40 minutes from KLCC Sungai Tha National Park
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM (Follow the link to arrange transport) (You will have access to the link after you register)
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to Sungai Tha National Park outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. We will meet in the campsite at 10AM
4. We will do a fun team building activity
5. We will set up the tents.
6. You can go on a medium hike up in Sungai National Park (about 1 hour)
(If you would like to come a 5MYR donation to the guide is appreciated.)
7. Checkout the river and viewpoint.
8. After if people still have energy, we will do a general knowledge quiz. There will be amazing prizes!!
9. We will have a BBQ in the jungle and cook on an open fire. (Everyone brings some food to share)
10. We will camp out underneath the stars and tell some campfire stories.
11. Wake up Sunday 8:00AM, take breakfast and pack up the tents.
12. Arrive back at KLCC Sunday 11:00AM
CONTRIBUTIONS - This will be 65 ringgits, (Abit more than normal because of additional campsite costs)
We will share the cost of the food, BBQ, prizes, games, big stove, meetups website cost, kitchen equipment,
hiking permit, fire lighters, sauna stuff and campsite costs.
TENTS - If you NEED A TENT
You can borrow one from the group.
One Tent = 30MYR (Can fit two people)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - You will need 3 liters of water for drinking. There is no drinking water source there but there is a toilet and shower.
3. Camping equipment - Mosquito spray, camping mat, sleeping bag (if you want) headtorch and tent.
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on the website)
JOHN (Camp Leader)
Adventures Organised - 2
No of Participants - 40
Whatsapp = +60176599041
14th of September 2020
I hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
Camping Adventures Team
- Sold OutOne PersonRM65RM650RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + TentRM95RM950RM0
- Sold OutOne Person + Tent + TarpRM110RM1100RM0