Sat, 28 Nov|
Penang National Park
Volunteering Adventure - Penang National Park Cleaning and BBQ!!
Protect the environment, have fun and eat tasty food in Penang National Park.
Time & Location
28 Nov 2020, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Penang National Park, Pejabat Taman Negara P. Pinang, jalan Hassan Abbas, 11050 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are volunteering adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Penang National park to clean part of it and have a BBQ. Join us for this exciting project and tasty food!!
WHEN - 28th of November Saturday 10AM to 2PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. Unfortuntely at the moment we can't accept any children on our trips but we hope to begin kids trips next year.
WHERE - 40 minutes outside George Town. (Penang National Park) (Location to be confirmed)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to outside George Town. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in Penang National Park carpark.
4. We will walk about 20 minutes to the area we are planning to clean.
5. Eat a fantastic BBQ!!
6. Go for a swim!!
7. Head back to George Town. Should arrive back in George Town before 3PM.
(To be confirmed)
Car pooling - (You will have access to the car pooling spreadsheet after you register on our website)
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
3. Smile!! LEADERS (to be confirmed)
14th of November 2020
Please RSVP so that we have a good idea of numbers!! I hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
CAVA Adventures Team