Volunteering Adventure - Pisang Waterfall Restoration, Sign Making and Picnic!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are volunteering adventures!!
We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time. Our mission as an organisation is to preserve Malaysia's wonderful natural places and care for our living, breathing planet. To do this we will head to Pisang waterfall to clean it and repair the footpath.
WHEN - 5th of September Saturday 10AM to 2PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Unfortuntely at the moment we can't accept any children on our trips but we hope to begin kids trips next year.
40 minutes outside Kuala Lumpur (exact location will be sent to you after registration)
1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark at 10AM.
4. We will make some signs for the footpath and commence cleaning.
5. Eat a fantastic BBQ.
6. Have a swim!!
7. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back in KL before 3PM.
CONTRIBUTION - 10MYR
(includes cleaning equipment, some food and drinks)
Please bring your own plates and utensils to reduce single-use waste.
TO ARRAGE TRANSPORT - Car Pooling
(You will recieve access to the car pooling spreadsheet after sign up)
IMPORTANT - You can arrange to share the costs with your passengers if you wish.
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
3. Food for the picnic
4. Your own plates and utensils.
We highly reccomend not using disposable or single-use ones.
Ambuj (Activities Leader)
Adventures Organised - 1
No of Participants - 20
Whatsapp - +601133288500
Please RSVP so that we have a good idea of numbers!!
We hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
Camping and Volunteering Adventures Team
- Sold OutContribution for one personRM10RM100RM0