Volunteering Day - Help us build Orang Asli houses with Epic Homes!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are volunteering adventures!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time.
In 2020 we are partnering with Epic Homes to build a series of houses for the Aran Asli community. Who remain the most impoverished community in Malaysia and over a series of weekends you can learn to become a master builder.
Join us for this exciting project!!
WHEN - 8th of August Saturday 10AM to 2PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 40 minutes outside Kuala Lumpur
(Location to be confirmed)
WHAT - 1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. We will travel 40 minutes by car to outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark.
4. We will help Epic Homes build a house for a member of Orang Asli community.
5. Learn all about house building.
6. Eat lunch. (Details to be confirmed)
7. Continue work.
8. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back in KL at 5PM or before.
(To be confirmed)
TO ARRAGE TRANSPORT - Car Pooling
Click this link - (TO be confirmed)
DRIVERS - Please add your car.
PASSENGERS - Please add your name.
IMPORTANT - You can arrange to share the costs with your passengers if you wish.
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
Contact us on whatsapp 0187162426
Please RSVP so that we have a good idea of numbers!! I hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
Camping and Volunteering Adventures Team