Volunteering Day - Perdik Waterfall Cleaning, Hike and BBQ!!
Time & Location
About The Event
Hi everyone, we are volunteering adventures!! We organise trips that are REALLY FUN, give back the community and help the environment at the same time.
Perdik River Waterfall is one of the biggest and most impressive waterfalls in Malaysia. But unfortuntely in the last two years the lower part, campsite area, entrance area and car park have become overwhelmed with rubbish and the park authorities haven't cleaned it.
Join us to restore one of Malaysia's fantastic waterfalls back to it's former glory and eat a tasty food!!
WHEN - 20th of June Saturday 10AM to 2PM
WHO - Anyone who is reasonably fit and likes the outdoors. NO EQUIPMENT OR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
WHERE - 50 minutes outside Kuala Lumpur Perdik Waterfall
WHAT - 1. Meet your cars and passengers at 9AM.
2. We will travel 50 minutes by car to Photon Valley Eco Resort outside KL. There is a place to park cars there.
3. Meet the whole group in the carpark.
4. We will walk for 10 minutes and clean the campsite area, river, carpark and path at the bottom.
5. Walk for 40 minutes to the waterfall.
6. We will eat a wonderful BBQ next to the waterfall (light BBQ provided)
7. Go swimming in the waterfall if you wish
8. Walk back to the carpark.
9. Head back to Kuala Lumpur. Should arrive back in KL at 2.30PM or before.
Contribution - 15MYR (This is just for the BBQ, drinks and cleaning equipment)
TO ARRAGE TRANSPORT - Car Pooling
DRIVERS - Please add your car.
PASSENGERS - Please add your name.
IMPORTANT - You can arrange to share the costs with your passengers if you wish.
1. Sensible shoes - No flip flops (hiking boots or trainers)
2. Water - It is hot in the jungle keep hydrated.
3. Rubbish bags and equipment (if you have but otherwise don't worry)
Contact us on whatsapp 0187162426
Please RSVP so that we have a good idea of numbers!! I hope you can come and enjoy this incredible place with us.
Camping and Volunteering Adventures Team